Saturday, January 21, 2012

Valentine's Cards Using Cricut Imagine

The Cricut Imagine makes it so easy to create quick cards.  Sometimes my brain just gets tired of trying to come up with my own creative layouts, so the designs in the Imagine cartridges are just the trick!! I created two easy Valentine's Day cards using the Cricut Imagine More Cards and Better Together cartridges.  I embellished each with sheer white ribbon from the Ribbon Boutique and add a few glitzy accents and stickers from my stash.  The pink background papers are from the makingmemories Just Chillin' stack, on which I layered photo mats I had in my stash (sorry can't remember the maker and the package is long gone too!!).  I used foam adhesive squares to add some dimension to the die cuts.  Thanks for looking!!

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment